Hotondo Homes social media channels are designed to provide information for people interested in building a home. Conversations, posts, comments and photos should be respectful and constructive at all time.
Hotondo Homes has strict guidelines on discrimination and intimidation. We will take a strong stance on moderating and deleting content which is irrelevant, discriminatory, hateful or threatening and actions which may offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate.
When contributing your views to the page, please ensure that you:
– do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in your comments, (such as names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
– do post material to the page that is relevant to the topics and issues being discussed
– do represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
– do not abuse, harass or threaten others
– do not post anything which racially or religiously vilifies others
– do not post anything that incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any disability
– do not make defamatory or libellous comments
– do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
– do not post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
– do not incite, encourage or make reference to conduct that may constitute a criminal or civil offence or otherwise violate Australian law.
We encourage you to have open and honest discussions whilst being respectful of your fellow social media users.
Hotondo Homes strives to review the content of this page on a regular basis. However, there may be times when offensive comments that do not meet the Hotondo Homes Social Media Moderation Policy appear on the page before they can be removed.
The information on this page is current at the time of publication.
With the exception of material posted on embedded third party websites, we own or have the rights to the intellectual property in the material that we post.
The work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation.
You do not have any rights to the material posted by other people on various social media channels and must not copy, reproduce or adapt this material unless the owner of that material expressly gives you these rights.